Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Discovery, My doscovery :)

Like Captain Cook in search of new land, I was in search of a new comfy office chair. I need one! Anyone wanna volunteer to get me one for my 18th Birthday? Lols :)

Hahaa And along my search, I stumbled across new land, at least land that I didn't know existed :) Hiaks, I have the Warehouse somewhere behind my house. Yes, the one with the slogan "where everyone gets their bargain" And and heaps of furniture stores nearby and even a huge handicraft store! Summore got TWO big pet shops! All dat right near my house and all these while I didn't know they exist!! Lols I enjoyed my search for my chair just now :)

I've been shopping too much lately. Too blessed to be living beside Perth's biggest shopping mall and so many lil lil shops that I din know of :) Hehee Here's some proof :P

Notice anything similar between us housemates?

See da similarity yet?? Hehee :)

Each of us is now a proud owner of a $10.00 Ughie :) Something nice and warm for winter!! Wheee We got lost for like an hour in search of these btw hehee. We went to the wrong mall hiaks. We went to Southland when we were suppose to go to Stockland :P

Cheap cheap cheap~ There are some stuff that are just too cheap and too cute to resist, even when I could not think of using it for anything. :P Hiaks.. Must be some kinda sales tactic these people use to trick lil girls like me. See what I mean?

How to resist?? :) Muahaha


Btw, no success in my comfy chair yet! Hehee Gonna look at another shop tomolo and after that head for Li's graduation!! :) Wheee excited excited.

I retook da family portrait of my family in room cos it kinda expanded a lil :) Heheee Current members, papa n mama cow + papa n mama dog :P

Signin off : EPW!!! I dun like u.

No comments: