Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's your wedding day!

Kor, today would be the day ou walk down the aisle with Angeline!! :) Sooo excited for you two :P Can't belive kor is getting married!! Wheee how I wish I could be back in Miri to attend the whole ceremony which is like in a few hours!

Hyms playing in the background, Oja's voice filling the church as Kor in his tux and Angeline in her beautiful wedding gown, walking down the aisle. How sweeet!!!



These are the best pics i can come up with for now :) Can't wait till I see the wedding pics!!!

**Thank u Kong for bringin da card back!! :)

Signin off : Sweeeet

4 comments:

Mandy said...

esther..they look familiar to me... hmmm...

Esther's Blog said...

Lols only now i remember why :) Da gal's da one dat came to our shool for carreer talk!! :P Hehee And Im sure u seen da guy before. Ill tell ya why online :)

Mandy said...

omg. i think i noe le ..hu's tat guy.lol..

Esther's Blog said...

Ill tell ya on msn lah :P Im pretty sure you knw him too :)