i hope everything's alright dear! hang in there ther :) I guess i'll see u around in perth, it isn't that big u know :D loves and toodles from meeee. <3
Currently an undergrad student in Early Childhood Education whose no more a teen.
Loves God - loves animals - loves drums - loves kids - loves travelling - loves coffee - loves durians - loves bubble tea -
4 comments:
oh cmonnnnnnn
u were on the phone with me!! im so insulted by this.
ahahahahahahah LOL
muahahahaha i din say i felt so then mar :P Wish I cud teleport u here!! :)
i hope everything's alright dear! hang in there ther :)
I guess i'll see u around in perth, it isn't that big u know :D
loves and toodles from meeee. <3
Hey gal :)
No worries, just a momentary thing lah :P Mood swings hahaaha How's things been going for u? getting used to UWA dy??
Yeah man!! Ill see ya around perth. Nightsies
Post a Comment