Monday, March 02, 2009

My lecturer?!?!?!

"I wonder if tomorrow's class is canceled" says one of my classmates.

"Huh? Whyyy?"

"I heard today's class was canceled. Cos the lecturer who was suppose to take us just passed away."

"WHATTTTTTT?!?!?!?!"


Yesh, my lecturer passed away during the weekend, even before I've got a chance to even meet her. We had another lecturer take our class last week and all we knew was that she was not back yet. Suppose to come in this week but guess not anymore.

Have no idea why she passed away but it really comes to show how fragile our life here on earth is. Time to cherish life even more while you and I can!! Am kinda grateful I've never met her yet actually. Would be super scary if I did. This week she's there and the next week she's not anymore.

Anyways, prayers goes out to her loved ones.

Signin off: Tooo much reading!! My blog is beginning to look like one of my textbooks

No comments: