No lectures
no tutorials
A lab full of MACs
No exams
Three days a week class
Working with children
Zero to Eight
Home cooked Chrysanthemum tea
A cosy room to rest
Secured house
Housemates that care
A nice massage i had
better than any paid masseur
Thank u so much
Just for that
I thank You God
For every single bit
From room to house to landlord
to course to uni to life
You lead the way
It's all in Your mighty hands
What more can I ask?
Love u to bits dear Daddee God
Thus the life of a 1st year ECE student.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha
at least u can play with the Macs
Hahaaa yeah :) Too expensive to incest in something I dunno how to use hehehee :P Gonna see u tonighty!
*invest. not incest :P
lolsss haha typo lah :P I was like what do you mean?? Hahahaa Looked it up i was like harrrrr....
Post a Comment