Had a good deal for this so guess I settled for Acer once again. :) Another worry off my head wheeeePros:
Looks cool
Has virtual surround sound
HD quality videocam for chatting *super clear*
Touch panel for ur play, stop, forward..buttons
Cover looks like it has blue pixie dust on a sleek black background
LCD colour nice and sharp
Has finger print verifier and u can even assign a finger to start certain programs
Cons:
1 GB RAM *I want more!!
Bit bulky
Dat's all I can say for now. No doubt MAC book still wins when it comes to looks. Simply love the white! But I guess function wise, I can't really compare since I've never used a MAC b4. Being a windows user all my life, risk of not getting used to how MAC functions is still ther. Anyhows, despite it being not "virus free??" like that of MAC, Acer came at a cheaper deal with a better price. Guess if I'd ever be a MAC user, it wud be when I'm working *when ther's cash comin in* and hopefully by then better ones wud have emerged.
Did I mention my baby was da last one in the shop and hence they sold it off cheaper than the usual along with a whole lot of goodies from an 8 GB pen drive to optical mouse and tiny vacuum thingy and so on? Tsk tsk Not bad kan?
Kla, I'd better sleeeep! Heading for an IDP talk somewher in KL tomolo. Looks like I will need a double dose of coffee tomolo!
Nightios!
Signin off: Simply in love with my baby~
5 comments:
I'm glad for you and all, but I would have to say, you missed out on the best commercial OS yet.
If you were to compare a Macintosh OS and a Windows which have the same RAM size and the Processor capability, you would find that a MacOS will function much faster than a Windows.
The only reason I would recommend a Windows is for games which you don't use. Yet, the MacOS can support BOTH MacOS and Windows OS on their Parallels Desktop Programme.
The new macs have good graphics card which was the biggest problem people had with Macs and they have overcome the problem.
A Mac OS is VERY user friendly. Sure you might not know how things work. Well, it's because of the brainwashing Windows has done! You have used Windows all your 18+ years, how do you expect to change OS instantly? Give it two weeks, and you will be a regular Mac user.
The price is justified by quality. You want a good bargain, you can't find it for a Mac. But I'm sure YOU can afford it.
Oh did I mention? The MacOS can run up to 6 different windows at the same time. It's like having 6 computers and turning them all on at the same time, and refer to them when you have to.
The Mac is used for office work and for fun. It's everything you really need.
I am marketing for Macintosh. Steve Jobs should REALLY hire me.
Furthermore, I've been a Windows user from 1991-2007. And I'm glad it ended there. Enough of the lags, increasing spywares and hackwares, enough of the crashes, restarts, and the ever so ugly Vista. I've been a long Windows user. For me to be so pro-Mac after just a year of using it goes to show it's stupendous quality.
Quality.
Right now, if there's anything that uses a Mac Operating software I want it. I've realized that I'm quite addicted to my PC and I want it mobile. I like a PDA phone. And yes, if Apple has something to offer, I want it. Apple iPhone. There's lots to brag about that. But let's just leave it at the Macs for now.
Keane
Yes they shud hire u :) U really a lot of time ho, defend for Keane's loved ones muahahahaha Dun wanna suck papa's money ma :P I'm happy wif this for now. Da MAC one the bigger ones daddy say look like a piece of card board (da aluminium one i think the one we saw). Just likeds da one u had. heheee the LOOKS lah
LOOKS my foot. I've just explained all its superior capabilities.
But yes, Melissa says I should let you enjoy your baby. Congrats, have fun! Now can update more eh. haha
Hahaaaa yesh u shud let me enjoy my baby :) Hahaaaa u ah, pro one thing tiiiiilll i have nothing to say.
Post a Comment