Friday, December 18, 2009

My very first bus trip in the land of Msia :)

Just thought I'd jot this down :) After getting a baby with four wheels in Perth, it has been a while since I hopped on to public transports and meet random people on the way. Kinda missed doing so.

Lols needed to go to 1 Utama yesterday and decided to be adventurous in taking the bus after the many hours of tryin to call a cab company. Waited at the KTM station near my place and there was this aunty waiting for a train as well. Being in quite a kampung area (as my KL fwens wud agree), there wasn't many people around waiting. Wanted to talk to the aunty but the Malaysian-ness in me was asking me why should I trust anyone out here in Malaysia? After there's so many cases of this and that. The other side of me told me why judge someone just cos I was in Malaysia and not in Aussie.

So, decided to ask the aunty whether this was the right side of the train station to wait since I wasn't so sure myself and guess what? We just continued talking and sharing stories for ages. :) She was such a sweet lady to talk to and she even told me the many different ways I could get to 1 Utama. :P

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone out there was as trustable? A world where we can just start chatting with strangers and be ok? In fact, she made my day and was glad I met her :P

Signin off: Better sleep soon before I wake up at 4pm again. Amu is comiiing tomolo !!!

No comments: