Thursday, December 17, 2009

Love

Funny how I keep bumping into this topic of L.O.V.E. How lovely~ :)

"Love is the most powerful feeling on earth."

"Relationships built on love will last whereas relationships built on desires will not."says NatGeo's Naked Science I watched this afternoon.

The two statements are somewat true. I believe love is something that we as humans can all relate to, whether its the love of a beautiful scenery or a love for a person. It is pretty powerful, or else phrases such as 'world makes the world go round' wont be around.

And with the relationship bit, NatGeo was trying to see whether human relationships as couples are meant to last and they concluded that yes it is made to last but only when it is built on love.

Love can be so wow yet at the same time such a complicated thing to fully grasp and understand.

I guess the question is this: Ever wondered where love comes from?

"God is love" 1John 4:16

Well if there really is a source of love, what shall our love for each other be like? Does it reflect the source of where love came from?

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."


For me, my prayer is this:
For as long as I shall live
I will testify to love
I'll be a witness in the silences
Where words are not enough
And with every breath I take
I will give thanks to God above
For as long as I shall live
I will testify to love

Testify to love by Avalon

Signin off: Convention was a blast! More to come :)

No comments: