Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Exploring the lands of Selangor :)

Status: I'm currently a part time KL-ian :)

When you put a kampung girl in the bustling city with countless choices of everything, it can only mean one word : LOST!!

Haha but its all good and that doesn't stop the exploring side of me going. Came to realize I like going out today. May not be the outdoor sporty type of gal, but wandering around and seeing new things I likey :P

Anyways, decided to put up a list of places to visit for my quest to explore Selangor, a somewat foreign land to me.

+ Connaught Markets
KL's biggest pasar malam, to be goin in half an hour whee

+ Cameron Highlands
Do u call this in Selangor? Muahahaa I r Sarawakian with failed sense of Geography :)

+ Menara Kuala Lumpur
Once upon a time, my primary school teacher asked whether anyone in the class has been to Menara before and I heard Twin Towers so I put up my hand and said yes. She asked a few questions and I just nodded my way thru. N its still haunting me today as I still have no idea what Menara is like :P

+ Cyberjaya and Putrajaya
I dun even know if both are close to one another but a taxi uncle drove us for a spin there and it looks like a place worth visiting. Summore, got frens who got their wedding photos taken there so yeah :)

+ Nice pulau-pulaus (islands) around
This definitely is not in Selangor but hey Aaways wanted to go to the nice Msian islands, never seen any of them except Langkawi and Labuan, the two L's. Nyahaha Saw soo many pics of them. Lets see, is there a Pulau Redang somewher?

+ The Mall
It's a pretty old mall but havent been there yet so why not? :)

+ Butterfly park /Zoo Negara
I know either will put a smile on my face! Tahaaha

So far that's all I can think of for now :) Maybe my KL fwens can help add to the list haha. Heading to Connaught now!! Pasar malam's are the bestest, especially after a whole afternoon of piggie time snoozing :)

Signin off: To the markets I go

No comments: