It's amazing how dinner can cheer me up so much! My homestay parents are just adorable! Our "family" here do da whackiest stuff.From Brett trying to pronounce chinese words, to disussions about airports and lil stories here and there. Oh yeah and blaming each other for the splat of sauce on the table cloth :P Dishes was a family thing here at the Wheildons and Allie, our newly recruted family member, does a good job at making sure the dishes are spotless. "Heyyyyy.." she wud say when it din pass her standard. Emily and Ellen are one of the cutest ive met here. They're sweet. We had lotsa fun hangin round the house and hmmm figuring out an answer to why there's always no laundry for *...* in the laundry basket :)
On the other hand, my homestay "mum" is the cutest mum ever. She has a bubbly personality and dresses soooo everly cutely cute! :P U wudn agree more if u see her in person lo. She's a great cook too. Made me fell in love with Korean food :) U-go-gi (however u spell tat) is just soo mouth watering! It's like pork cooked with some sauce then you wrap em up with letuce and just munch ur way through it. *drools* Couldn stop eating it just now. Not to mention all the tons of Kimchi that I ate all these while. Blessed to have them as a homestay family. N seriously, I dun think I wud mind staying on here next year. Love em to bits. Just dat maybe I need more independence la. Too spoilt liaw. Anyhow, this wont stop me from feeling contented with wat I have and share here in this "family".
Counting my blessings.
Signing off : U all made my day~
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment