I was testing God on this decision with something that i knew was'nt going to happen. Plain stupid I would say. Guess part of me just wanted the answer to be a Yes.
An answer was what i was looking for and I asked for a sign. I wanted to know what God thinks. Din want to make the same mistake like before. I wasn't expecting much of an answer though. Wierd as it may sound, i felt God spoke to me through a friend of mine. For once i wasn't feelin confused about the whole thing. Although it was not the answer i wanted it to be, I guess God's way will always be the better one.
Dear God,
I really dunno whether i did the right thing. I've made so many wrong decisions and not listening to You was one of the worst. I dun understand much of this now and what role this will play in the big picture You have in mind but I pray that You will put enough trust in me to rely on You fully. Strengthen our hearts Lord. Amen.
Was thinking about the song that Karen used to walk down the aisle during her wedding day :
In Your hands
I commit again
With all I am
For You Lord.
Guess I'll leave it here for today. Im super tired and no brains left to think much.
Signing off : Miss u and will remember you in prayers~
2 comments:
The joy of the Lord is your strength.
:)
Post a Comment