Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Working life?

I'm on my 3 week block prac now and I feel like I'm working really. Wakie early, head to childcare, come home bout 6, cook, then that's about all the energy available for the day. Wats interesting is SWEET stuff seems to find its way to the top of the most appetizing chart and a few more pounds dim in significance :)

Lols, lots of cute stories to share and yet a learning process for me. What other course allows you to sit in the sandpit and play with the kids all afternoon :)

Signin off: Tired~

5 comments:

Lemuel Tan said...

Whahaha... my job does!! Not sand pit though, but puppetry, story telling, clay molding, drawing, art, etc. Hahaha...

You will get used to it, when I first started, I knock out at 9pm. Now still can last till about 12midnight if want, just that my first waking hour abit stone the next morning =P

Happy working =)

alyshä said...

Ooh I'm glad ur lovin it! I can't do little kids, they drive me nuts. Give me teenagers any day :)

Kenaina said...

awwwww you're gettin paid to play! now thts what i call a job. hahaha

Esther's Blog said...

Hahaaa dun think i can do teenagers to amu :) We should open skuulll! hahaa The Siong school - come in if u dare :P Wahahahahahaha

Esther's Blog said...

Nanaaaa, not paid ler..not yet at least. Im on my prac aka free labour. Tsk tsk, playing is quite fun tho :)