Blazing hot in the afternoon
Humid + sticky night
Driving home @ midnight, seeing lightning cover the night sky with an occasional thunder or two and a drizzle of rain.
Makes me miss home but seems like I'll miss Perth when I go too.
Signin off: Wish i cud just put my bed outside, spend a night under the stars and sleeping. Wayyy too hot in the room
4 comments:
It's nice and cold here.. =)
Bluekkk! I waannnn :) Haha miss the cold nights when u can just hide under layers of blanky and sleep like a pig :) Nyahahahahaa a pigs gotta do wat pigs do best. How are ya?
yeah it's heating up here in Adelaide too. time to stock up on bubble tea and ice! :)
Bubble tea!!!! *drools* Dats by far an any season drink man :) Can't wait to head home for some cheap cheap bubble tea!!! Haha
Post a Comment