Thursday, July 09, 2009

Nothing feels better than to be home

The clear starry skies and the familiarity of the place i grew up in, nothing beats the feeling of being home again. Mee Kolok was top priority and we had some once we touched down in Miri. Basically Malaysians = food so to no surprise daddy and I headed for some panggang chicken butt aka bishop nose at Seberkas after. Hehee

Then it was off to meet the one person ive been waiting long long to meet. Nananananana :) Coffee and catching up is the way to go man. Coffee rawks! And so we talk and talk till we saw sunrise :P

Thus was my first day back home.

Wanted pics to do the talking but my card readers dying. Wait and see people:P

Stumbled upon this in the pet shop while roaming the streets of a KL mall ...

-Roborovski-
Not only does it have a cool name, this tiny fellar has interesting character and is super adorably cute! Spent I dunno how long just staring through the glass and watching them play. :)
I wanttt! Somebody buy me one?

Signin off : My brains asleep..how?

No comments: