1. What it would be like looking back at all these posts and seeing how much change has occurred in life, even to the tiny differences in things like how I write in this bloggie.
2. Degree degree degree. What would it be like after? Working? Teaching ABCs? Or maybe continue reading a few more books in Uni?
3. A heart for missions. I wonder what has Papa God has installed and planned? Will I just nod and go?
4. Friends. Those of my batch are basically all around the world chasing different goals and different dreams. Transitions are everywhere, something different and new you'd hear each day. What would it be like if ten years down the road? Who would that special someone be?
Everything seems a blur and I guess...
Only time and God can tell :)
Signin off: Lost touch of the social side and hope Im not being annoying
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment