Since the area of the brain is not that big, therefore the force per unit area will be larger aka more stress over a certain force compared to something with a bigger area. Stress is perpendicular (Correction: I meant proportional..Really (: ) to strain.
Strain = Change in length / Original length
Strain is the measure of deformation per unit length caused by an applied force (stress). More stress, more force, more change in length, more strain.
When stress is over strain, this is what we call Young's modulus.
Stress / Strain = Young??
I think not.
2 comments:
stress and strain both increases the aging effect, no doubt
therefore by carefully balancing the ratio of stress and strain in your life you will inhibit the aging effect and hence, Young - er : )
Lol.
Muahahaaaa...smart Kim Teck ;) I wonder how much Young-er we can be from that. Lols
Post a Comment