For quite some time, my laptop here has been bugged by I have no idea what - a bug? a worm? a spy? I'm clueless when it comes to computers. Too many terms to come about knowing. Anyways, cut the story short, my lappy woudn't allow me to click on a link that I google search for peacefully. It redirects me to other site, anything but the one I want to look at.
Thankfully I had Dr Lemon Chang around to cure its sickness. After soo long was that finally fixed, I came home and did a random google search of my name to make sure everythings up and running ok. This was when I came across here, a Canning College(the skul Im at) newsletter for representatives and agents. Curiousity brought me to click on the link.
My name was under one of the two Yr 11 Scholarship. Now was I puzzled, for almost a whole year of doing Yr 12, I never knew this was there! All I recalled was being quite dissappointed when my result slip came end of last year and all it said was congratulations for being one of the top tens. I hoped for more, but that was the only letter that ever came through.
Mustering up my courage, I went and asked about it. Awkward man!! Told the International Office about it and truly enough the scholarship exists!! The lady searched through my files and confirmed that because I payed full fees for my tuition fees, they were going to refund whatever the amount the scholarship states! Soo cool!!!
I could have never done it and gone through last year without God and having Him place people around me to help keep me disciplined when it comes to studying. People like Li!! :) I thank God for you gurl!
May this lil story be an encouragement to both you, yes YOU and me that it is in God we find strength!
In this period of exams, may we hold on to His promises.
When the tasks in life seems impossible and life is giving you lemons, make some lemonade!
(as quoted from Fredda's blog)
Make sure you look in the right direction for strength!
"For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need"
(Philipians 4:13)
N whatever the result may be, this is not the end people. It is merely the beiginning! More faith? More time? More studying? Whatever the thought might be, to God be the glory forever and ever! Amen :)
Signin off: All the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment