"Suppose to be studying" became much of my usual procrastination. But today was an enjoyable day I would say :) Chatting, eating lunch and meeting up people around Curtin Uni and acting like I'm part of the Curtin students. I think one thing that distinguish me from them is my super fluorescent pink backpack which is further exagerated with my pink wolly sweater! Hahaa No one can be worse than that man. I look like a pink panther whose lost its way from the filming studio. :P
My name was on the list as a back-up singer for OCF this week and I was pretty excited as it was something I havent done in ages. Literally AGES!! Kinda miss it actually. I'm usually on drums and I thought that wud be nice for a change.
Came to realize there wasnt much a change. Turned out there were two backups and no drummer :) Lols So I played. Loved it loved it loved it! Nothing feels better than grabbing a pair of drumsticks (not the edible type) and bang on drums! Love it more with Patrick with his cool ideas around.
The whole practice session felt like a gym session for me. It did not take very long for me to be stinky again. Yours is the Kingdom - is a song thats the ultimate calorie burning song man! Nontheless, I enjoyed every bit of it (Ok..maybe not the bit when the pedals weren't working). Guess the best wud be still being able to Praise God with these noises I make from banging. After all, who wud I be without You.
Thank you daddee papa God!
Signin off : Siong needs sleeep!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment