Guy meets girl at the computers in library...
Girl : My boyfriend.............bla bla bla
Guy : I liked you
Girl : Really? You like me but you never tell me?
Guy : I did like you
Girl : My boyfriend.. (continues on with story)
Librarian walks over to hush them.
*whispers whispers*
Girl : Why do you think Im a jealous person...
I feel like Im watching some sort of highschool drama but Im actually listening to one instead. All these happens while Esther is super sien about the whole National Service issue. There are like 9 numbers there to call. I can predict seeing myself sitting there and ringin every other number to hear this:
"Operator kami sedang sibuk, sila tunggu sebentar. Anda akan dilayan sebentar lagi." over and over and over again.
Oh wells, at least there is some form of entertainment around. :P Maybe I should stop being kepo and start studyin for my EPW. Lols
Signin off : Bleh...
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment