Shopping + food + tv is all I've been up to lately. How piggyful of me ")
Anyways, did you know there's now 8 wonders of the world instead of 7? It's okie, I never knew as well, untill the 8th one just left me in awe at the sight of it! A wonder indeed!! :)
Many graves were built there but no one had actually seen it. It was a group of local farmers digging for a well when they came across the national treasure of China, the 8th wonder of the world. Here it is :
-Terra Cotta-
兵马俑
Life size warriors and horses filled the whole dorm, a whole army to rule the afterlife of Emperor Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of China.
It was such a wow to see. Thousands of soldiers, stood in rows, not one alike from the other.
When they're first escavated, they look like these.
But after much mending, they look as good as new :)
Some are erm still kinda headless :)
That's all for the 8th wonder of the world. More to come for my China trip! Suppose to be snoozing dy. Waking up early for more shopping! Lols
Signin off: Nighties~
4 comments:
Ahh!! Terra Cota! I wanna go and see too.. I found out abt this few years ago when I watched this TVB drama on the history of making these things. And yes.. Saw it on TV too! U're so lucky.. And I heard that the top tennis players made their own too! Hehe..
Making their own Terra Cotta? U man small ones or big huge ones wo? Sounds cool tho :P I wanna make my own one too!! Hehee u shud go one day, its definitely worth seeing lo. Next time can go with ur lahling mar heheee :)
Haha.. Not sure whether big or small one but, they got their own ones! Haha.. Had to measure their faces correctly.. :)
I wanna go.. Hehe.. See larr whether got the chance to go with my family.. Hehe.. U better be there to bring me around arr.. :)
Haha cool! Come lar! If my parents are still there and I dun have school, I woudn't mind at all. Bring you go eat and shop all day :) Tehee I fell in love with bargaining there hiaks
Just realized haven been chattin with ya for a lon long time man..Hows things going for u Lynthia?
Post a Comment