Was pretty jiwan just now..On my way to carousel *as usual*..there was this couple sitting in front of us in da bus.. :P I wan cuddles too!! Hehe..Esp in cold cold weather..hiaks..Nvm la..I have my lahling (in d pic above) Hehe..
Guess who was treating my jeans as a backpacker's inn and i din realize and just put my pinky on it?? It was a bee! Being a bee and having "bee personality", it BIT me! 1st time in my life man!! Hehehe..the whole stinger was like sticking out of my pinky..lucky manage to get it off :P And Anna, from ISO did a bit of artwork on my pinky :) show u later la..I was exoecting it to be swelling when i took off Anna's artwork. But guess what?? I coudn even tell where the bee bit me :P Hehehe.. Prob was cs i had too many injections back in Msia o something..lols
Hmmm..Phoebe, one of the previous gal living here came back or her Bday dinner :) We had some Korean noodles and it tastes good man!! Yumm yumm.. Her Bf bake nice cakes too. :)
One of those procrastinating days again..sigh...Oh yeah..have i mentioned before? Li n I saw another fight between erm.. "Org Asli" here. It was a family against one gal man..Poor thing..Just started whacking her for some reason la..Then lucky the bus driver let her in and she was safe..Scary man! Okay..i better not go on..later i become victim pulak.
Weather here is getting sunnier by the days and its GREAT!! Hehe..But mornings are still freezing one lo..Its prob like 3 or 4 degrees..But at least there's no rain :)
Lalala~ Tomolo Friday liaw :) Yay!! Ive no more tests for the week!! Oh yeah!!!!
Kla, I lazy wanna write liaw..
Signing off : Dropy eyelids yet heaps of undone work~
No comments:
Post a Comment