Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I wanna go home!!!

Vewy vewy tired le today..But still got class till 9.30pm. I wish i cud sleep my way thru class. half an hour more before class starts n i have nothing much to do..Well, besides heaps of homework that is :P Thats not counted..haha.. I wanna head home into my cosie bed..All the more better if that meant my bed in Lutong!! Oh yeah :P I wish.. Was daddys birthday yesterday :) Hope he had a great time. He's at da workbase tho.. My housemates moving house today.. No more Li to wave goodnite to liaw..Very soon ill be with two hongky gals as well. Really hope i wud fit in lo.. Me moving this friday. Have to pack start packin my heaps n heaps of stuff real soon liaw.. Hmmmm, wanna come help me pack?? Lols..oOoo yeah..forgot to mentioned..I think it was last week when my current homestay parents brought us to Cotessloe (i think thats how u spell it) to eat Chilli Mussels!! It was good man! So much better than the one i tried in Freo la :P Yummmm yummm! Pssst..that is if u dun mind the price la..hehe.. Cant remember whether i mentioned..but my new homestay parents, da hubbys aussie n da wifes korean. I tot it was quite cool. :P Might start having korean food soon :) Kla, i think I shud use this time n go check out what courses im interested with next time.. Need to decide whether to stay here o go Brissy. Chiao~

Signing off : Sleepy head..I need toothpicks soon!

No comments: