Well...cant reali recalled wat i did today..Well, of em all was CANAI!! I Lurv canais man!!! Had a roti tissue cheese n egg as usual..Yummy! Da gurl ther at da coffee shop is like so fimiliar with TWO of us tat whenever she see's us its like, "Normal?" n We'll go like yea..n she'll go prepare :) Hahaks..Well, drama practice was kinda..Arghh..I bring my drum sticks like every time i go..but i always dun end up playin..Lee sans busy o somethin so i've been substitutin her role for two weeks liaw..I dun mind tat.. but its just..WE'RE SUPPOSE TO BE PRACTICIN FOR DA SONGS TOO?!? D
unno lar...probably im just over-reactin..too much clown actin :P Well, in my oppinion, i think da little angels are havin a hard time practisin..Jasmine seems to come up with like actions for most of da words *AMAZING!!* But it seems like they're havin some problem memorisin them..as in da actions..Too much liaw..From my point of view, i think they should work more on da lines..make it natural n all then let da actions come in naturally..U dun havta be taught to do so lar..I think if it was me, i would prefer my own actions :P Anyways, tats just some opinion from mua..Im not leadin so id better not say too much :) teehee I'd better Z~I~P!! Lolz..I'd better be leavin da screen..Dads sleepin oledi..Anyways, im kinda tired too..ehehe
Singnin off: ~sleepyhead~
No comments:
Post a Comment