Wednesday, December 01, 2004

DOSTOR..DOCTOR!! Please dun amputate my toe.. *sniff*

Haha..Went to da doctor in Shell Clinic today..Dc. Oi checked on my toe..he was lik..so a whole swarm of ants just came p n start bittin u??Hiaks.. He was FUNNY man! Then my mum said she was scrared tat they might have to cut off my toe n all..Then Dc. Oi was like..If u wan it so, then dun appply the ointment i give u lor! :P LOLZ! When he started prescribin da medication, i was thinkin of just a few cream for da bites...mana tahu he kept on writin till da paper like no space to write liaw..he gave me like cream, ointment to wash da "wound", antibiotics to make away da itchyness, some other tablets n vitamin C's! *pengsan* I tot it was just something minor...Ahaha..Anywayz, mum ask me not to take da antibiotics 1st..cos nanti go Bangkok no antibodies..So like tat lor..

Saw my sis'blog n realized tat her main font color's white..n i think its pretty convinient ..No need to crack ur head thinkin of wat colour to use...In fact I'll copycat her colour from now onwards!! Muahaha!! Hope u dun mind sis!! :p

Okiez, I better go offline! Mum told me to do so like ages ago.. :P

Signin off: I can keep my TOE!! Hahahahaha

No comments: