Monday, August 17, 2009

Temperature

39.2 degrees! Soo hot it's not funny.

Looking on the bright side, to the docs we all went and got our antibiotics.

After some rest and a dose of medication, I can feel the coldness of the winter chill again :) which meant my temperature dropped! Cos for the past two days I felt like a drunkard, face all red with my whole body feeling HOT! Housemate said I felt like a heater. Pounding headaches din help either.

Wells, much better now and hopefully it shall all be gone soon! Really thank my housemates for all your love and care! *hugs* First time ever fell so sick without Daddy and Mummy by my side. Being a sick baby, it took distance to realize how much effort and care they put just to make sure I'm well. Hope I'm not worrying you two too much. Love u heaps daddy and mummy!

Signin off: Counting my blessings

2 comments:

SyL Regina said...

Glad you feel better dear!! :) must drink tonnes of water okie? :)

Esther's Blog said...

Thanks gal