Saturday, January 03, 2009

When the 8 turns 9

Believe it or not it's 2009 already! A new "Niu" 牛 year, a new phase of life, new resolutions people set to achieve.

Does reusing something I wrote before count? :P

Gonna stick to what I wrote quite a while ago and try to keep it...

"To do everything well, not to win or be first in everything, BUT to know that I've done the best I can and be contented, giving glory to God."

What I really wanna see happen this year:
  • Me wanna adopt a compassion child
Current status on Uni life ahead :
  • Looks like I'm heading for a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education in Curtin (Perth)
Man..Cant imagine myself in Curtin for 4 yrs..I wan a better library where I can rot in :P Havent accepted my offer letter but seems like its the closest to what I wanna do. Pray Esther pray!

Alrighties, dat's all for now folks.

Signin off: Eye sore from staring too much at my lappy

No comments: