Woke up this morning a bit dizzy due to the lack of sleep. Always been a pig back home during my holidays and it is still pretty hard for me to adapt to the whole waking up early thing. Bernie was taking the bus with me today and I was pretty excited. It had been such a long time since I had company on the bus to school. Btw, Bernie's Ben's sis and she's great, someone I found easy to talk to.
Anyways, lets get back to me being groggy. Finished my brekky and was goin to go when I realize I dun have my house keys. Usually they'l be lik somewher lying in my room but this time I just cudn seem to find em. Looked high and low but it was hopeless. The time was ticking and I had to leave before Im going to miss the bus.
Told my homestay mum to help lock up and Ill just come back and continue looking for em. Having a double sliding door, she opened the first and without thinking, I just walked into the second glass door with a loud "Bang!"
My homestay mum was shocked and giggled saying Im still asleep. Still blur i went out, wore my slippers n left. I thought things cudn be worst today but I was wrong alrite.
Met up with Bernie at the bus stop and we caught the bus. Beig charged $1.40 was bad enuf when the usual was a $0.90. Went on the bus, got off only to realize my phone was not in my pocket. This started really worrying me. Ran to the Curtin bus stop only to see the same bus leavin towards the city.
Dissapointed and hopeless, I walked back towards Bernie and she seemed relieved. I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna see my phone again. :( Thx to Bernie who called my number, some girl picked it up and she is holding on to my phone. Thank God!~
With so many things happening in such few short hours, Im already dreading my day and I had Physics which was already bad enough when its with Frank. He came in and just stepped on my foot asking me whether i knew why. Shoes~ Yes shoes~ i knew i needed to wear shoes but I just cudn be bothered to explain that my shoes were spoiled n painful. Hehs. Yea, we had an experiment in class n good that it was pretty fun doing so. We had a 98.25% of accuracy. One of the best results for an experiment so far.
Hope the day doesnt get worse. I feel like im in part of the movie of Bruce Almighty we watched during pastor's sermon yesterday in church. Everything is just going so wrong. N no matter how much Im tempted to ask God "why??", there's a possibility that Im just not listenin to what He has to say with the whole situation and missing out on the point.
Signin off: Sighs
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment