Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The happee people!!


Legally being able to drive feels great! :P Wheeee no more being scared there's cops around hehee Jan jan n I had our license done the day after our driving test :) Kewl eh

Praise God man! Altho the super long wait (I waited from 1.30 till 5), it was all worth it :) I had a super nice tester, same No 2 car and it stopped raining by the time it was my turn! How great can things get :P teehee

I was the last one to have the test and Mr tester actually started chatting. He asked why i failed so i told him what happened at the yellow box :P Malu bah but instead of bursting out laughing or something, he actually responded with oh you were the one whom i tested that day issit

Hiaks, amazingly i even had the same tester :) da onli one dat chats with da calons i believe. So so so happee it wasnt da msgin one nor the garang one :P

Whats even cooler was he went back in a neon yellow coloured car!! Hehee. Okie, it was the other testers car but i think its preety funny cos it was bright fluorescent yellow :P My test and chat ended with a Happeee New Yer from da tester and a wave as he left :) Best tester ever!

Gtg. Heading for the beach.

Ps. If ur thinking of learning with Mr Kok, im suggesting dat u think twice and ask for a receipt :)

Signin off: chiao

5 comments:

Lemuel Tan said...

Congrats! I got driver when i go Miri next time =)

LingDi said...

Wow.. Lucky you to have a good tester. I hope I get him as my tester too! Haha.. Btw, luckily I asked for a receipt.. But, really worried that he will raise my fees. Hmph..

Esther's Blog said...

Lols come come. Miri not exaxtly very big tho lem :P Lol

Thia,all da best for ur test dear!

JanJan said...

YELLOW BOX!!! AHHAHAHA!!!
love you lotssss!! :)
xxox

OCF Curtin said...

I passed my yellow box indeed!! Muahahahaaa
Love u too cu!