Friday, August 04, 2006

Hello Hello

Ages and ages since Ive last blogged..I guess readers of my blog must have like gave up following up wth my posts liaw..since there's basically none anyways :p Hmm..just finished exam which im pretty sure I'll fail most of it..heh..I miss form 3!! So much easier wan.. I just got flu man..Walked in the rain back from lunch just now as we had prefect meetin. Jin Kiat..All your fault!! Walk so fast with the umbrella.. Haha..Meetin today was kinda in a mess though..nevermind..room for improvement..Hiaks..

Mission trip to Long San comin up and cant wait for it..Pray that things will go well ther! Apparently students ther are like..they fall into influences very easily..Pray for us that we'll be able to minister to them ya?

Okie..Hmm...wat should i write about first ah? Heaps of things i owe my blog le..prob just put them down n explain a bit thru pics :P im such a lazy bum ei..Anyways, sports day just passed and Choir had their stall there selling stuff..Not bad..members did a great job :P We sold like bubble milk tea and all..Hehe..First time do all these stall thingy..Quite fun though :) people like grillin themselves under the hot sun inside the stadium and we are like havin fun sellin stuff, fully shaded outside :P Hehe

Hey..guess how smart i was today?? Was helpin out Kim Teck with the notice board..staplering all cloth to the board n al..Lost the paper tat teacher had for me on the information of an essay writin competition n kept thinking wher it went..after much thought wher i left it (when im at home), i realized i pinned it up on the notice board..Siao le :P Speaking of essay writin comeptitions, I think i got something for the AZAM Petronas competiton..DUnno wat though :P Praise God n lets just hope its good..Hiaks

U know?!? I just realized that our holidays this year only starts mid November when its like usually mid October wan..No fair bah!! I wan longer holiday..Its like all my holidays cannot be called a holiday le..either heaps of work o like al busy wan..HUmph..

Change topic change topic!! Prefects..We were officially installed..when ah? quite long ago actually but the installation was quite sudden though. Fully agree with our seniors, once u jadi head u wish u never were one..But one board one family, must sustain thru it together, however hard it is!! Nyehe..I really had fun doing the Teachers Day drama though..that was when we were still juniors :P But proud that we came up with a script that touched teachers and students alike!! Practice time was lil but we did it!! Oh yeah.. Praise God man! Actually, come to think of it..I really had fun doin all the things prefects do together le..Carryin tables la, backdrop :P so nice..

Pictures Ill update next time la..gotta go..kena halau liaw..Me not feelin well,parents wan me to ZZZZZzz

Signin off: ZzZz

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

hallo esther! mission trip, long san? cool, your church one issit? my mum went there, just a few months ago, for a mission trip too...cool coincidence :). i hope you got something for the essay writing competition! God bless!!