Friday, March 03, 2006

LYNTHIA!!!

Lynthia!! U read my blog?!? Hehe...Amazing...Ive always thought no one reads my blog..Tats why i sorta just pour out my thoughts in it.. U know..just some place where u can just let go of certain stuff.. I dunno for u la..but for me i like writin my thoughts and feelings out..so yea..if i say somethin offensive o write something thats not ME....eheks..forgive me k? :) hmmmm...Maybe i should just stop writin all these personal stuff in my blog.. :P Should i?? Hehe.. Well, lets just make it ONLY a statement for the moment.. I highly doubt the statement will come true la.. :P

Hey sis!! I miss u too!!! Boring la..every day come home listen to radio only..no one to chat with in the room..No one to tell me to take off my specs when i fall asleep readin o somethin on my bed.. U know? I fell asleep while taking a rest after spendin quite a bit of time on my moral essay. I thought i would just tke some time off and prepare a bit for today's cell group. And guess wat? I ZzZz and din wake up till like 3:45 am.. Terukla..I din get to finish two of my homework which was dued like today... Bad le me...Well, i did completed doin..erm make tat copyin my chem in school due to the free periods we have..Thank God :P Hehe..Btw, i seriously do not understand the stuff in Chem man..anyone willing to help me out in it?? Super please do help...Hiaks.. The other one teacher agreed on giving more time to the few of us..So double thanks God!! :)

Anyways, i think today's cell group in ISCF was good...learnt a lot of stuff..Keane and Kiat joined us..which was good..more people to learn from..The topic bout wat happens to babies if there are borned and died or those aborted babies were bought up durin discussion..Do they go to heaven?? Watcha think? Its a question tat i've been thinking about too...Hehe..Do let me know ur point of view..me interested to know more on the topic..

I think i'd better go la..got tuition later..Will blog ext time!

Signing off : Chiao~

2 comments:

LingDi said...

haha... i just visit your blog recently.. anyway, writing personal stuffs in your blog is ntg wrong. for me, i just write smth to just let everybody know about my update of life. plus, p,lease visit my blog! lynthia.blogspot.com

LingDi said...

haha... i just visit your blog recently.. anyway, writing personal stuffs in your blog is ntg wrong. for me, i just write smth to just let everybody know about my update of life. plus, p,lease visit my blog! lynthia.blogspot.com