Monday, January 02, 2006

I feel so sien!!!

Well, first of all..Christmas Eve service at my aunts church was good! Christmas Day dinner at my uncles place was wonderful too! Lotsa food and presents and all..Yay..Ive got great results..and at the moment its like a "so what" to me...The school put me in E2 the second class..I am not saying its not good o anything.. but i just feel that i failed my parents to get into the top class, E1. Wats worst is they just pin me down on the subject..Oh u join too much activities la..bla bla bla..IT HURTS!!!!! :( Its like a straight A result is not good enough like that..Hate the feelin..I feel so useless..Instead of a gift o reward o watever..Its just bombs droppin down on me...sigh..Furthermore, all my friends are in E1 :( Hiaks..my friends idea of cheering up with music really helps..Oh yeah..Esp Christian music!! Feelin better now but i hope i will be able to get into E1 la..Wat to do but be the category who muka tembok go apply..Sigh..so sien u know..Feel bad cos like tak layak go apply and feel bad cos i relly wanna be with my friends..My other friend who got straight A's and got into E2 is very dissapointed also..I guess we all are.. To me..it feels like what is the whole point of studyin soo hard and get to go into E2? I could have just relaxed and dun study one o two subjects and get into E2 all the same..I repeat..I am NOT saying the class is not good or anything like that..It is a perfectly good class but i myself will prefer to be with all my friends! Sigh..either way im gonna feel so miserable!!!! Eeee..dunno la..dun feel like writin liaw.. hehe ..Happy schoolin tomolo every one!

Signin off: Sien sien sien!

No comments: