~Me 2004 ~
Alrighty!! Im startin to get da hang of this..ehehe..At 1st I just cant seemed to get WHY people just BLOG they're way through time..I even know someone who OWES herself BLOGS...AMAZING AINT IT?!? Aha...Tat's YOU, Lynda!!! DuN EvEn TRY to HiDe GaL!!! But I think im startin to understand why now..so WOOHOO!! Three cheers for ESTHER!!
Man im a bit sot today!!! Well, probably its b'cos of da dinner I had in Bintulu!!We only had 6 people at our table n da food was like enough for 12 i think...Cacat kan?? We DID gobbled up da 1st dish *AMAZINGLY* But when it was towards de end..da left overs just seems to increase n increase..ehehehe..i WONDER why....(wat a question) Oh YA...it was my aunts weddin if ya didnt knoe.. :P We drove all da way to Bintulu just for her weddin dinner..She had her weddin march in Taiwan n Kuchin so Bintulu's just some dinner...
I was suppose to take a nap yesterday n wake up for da fire crackers for HAri raYA yesterday..But tiredness took over and i splat on my bed like a pice of log...woke up only like 12:30 midnight..everything was over by then...how sad is SAD *sniff* Well, i cant reali blame myslef cos i only started napping like 11pm?? Haha..
Okla..I better be in bed soon before mum explodes or make tat da keyboard of da comp. explode..ehehe..I've been online for quite a while liaw..
Singin off - Da bored one
No comments:
Post a Comment